Fresh The Good Food Market Competition Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions pertaining to competitions that are run on the social media accounts of Fresh The Good Food Market.
- The winner(s) will be notified by direct message from the official Fresh The Good Food Market social media account and will not be asked to provide bank details, nor be asked to click a link or register for anything. This competition is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Entries received after the competition closing date will not be entered into the draw.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The prize is non transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable Fresh The Good Food Market and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The winning entry will be selected in a random draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Fresh The Good Food Market in connection with the competition.
- Employees of Fresh The Good Food Market and their families, and any third party included in this promotion are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Fresh The Good Food Market will notify prize winners by direct message using the entrant’s contact details as provided by them at the time of entry. Entrants will have 60 days from initial notification to claim their prize.
- Fresh The Good Food Market reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Fresh The Good Food Market arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Fresh The Good Food Market is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.